|Oxalic Acid Content
|Heavy Metals (Pb2+)
|Ignition Residue (850ºC)
1. In Metallurgy industry: as precipitating and separating function for Rare-earth metal.
2. In pharmaceutical industry: used in Tetracycline, Oxytetracycline, and Borneol, etc.
3. In Light industry: polishing for Marble, rust-remover, bleaching, dirt-remover, leather-processing, wood, and aluminium products etc.
4. In Dyeing and printing industry: as reducing agent for dyeing and printing industry, as bleaching agent for textile, substitute for Acetic acid, as coloring mordant for fast pigment dyestuff.
5. In organic synthetic: used in 2133 resin, Urea-formaldehyde molding powder, Butadiene catalyst, etc.
6. In electron industry: preparation of chemicals raw material for porcelain
capacitor, preparation of electron equipment detergent.
7. In other aspects: as analysis reagent, raw material of chemicals.
1.In plastic woven bag 25kg net, lined with PE bag
2. In jumbo bag.